One of the coolest parts about CO3 is getting the chance to learn more about the communities we’ll visit, meet the region’s movers and shakers, get a much more up-close-and-personal view of the issues the communities face, and talk about what we can do to help. The fact that these discussions will happen over delicious “farm to fork” meals will make these discussions even more enjoyable.
Themes and topics will include:
- Stewardship-based economic development
- The history of Enterprise and the Wallowas
- Rebuilding local economies
- The Slow Food movement
- Local sharing economy
- Bringing arts education back to the schools
- Tourism and bike tourism-based economic development
- The history of Baker City
Great riding, great amenities, great people and the chance to make a difference in the lives of some amazing Oregonians – it doesn’t get any better than that. Space is still available, but don’t delay. Registration closes at the end of the month, and there’s a good chance it could sell out before that. Click here to register.